THE CREATORS: MASTERMIND COACHING GROUP HELPS YOU ACHIEVES SUCCESS AS AN INDIVIDUAL AND AS A COMMUNITY.
The Mastermind is limited to 35 individual members
Sasha Souza’s The Consultancy for Creatives now offers group collaborative coaching to event professionals including wedding and event planners, caterers, venues, bands, DJs, floral designers, photographers, and all others who provide products and services related to events and weddings. The members of The Creators: Mastermind must be focused on growing their company, careers, and team. Collaborative coaching affords the benefits of one-on-one mentoring while also gaining the efficiencies of participating in a group setting with the added element of peer-to-peer learning with companies who share similar goals and challenges.
Community challenges we focus on include writing winning proposals, creative event design, converting leads to sales, create attention-grabbing sales pitches, differentiating your company and services from the competition, building and expanding your network, finding creative ways to redefine your brand standards, create a business less reliant on the owner by delegating responsibility for success, creating synergistic relationships with vendors, pivoting your company in case of recession, shifting your business trajectory, any much more.
MASTERMIND COACHING FORMAT
The Creators: Mastermind coaching series consists of the following:
- Diagnostic: In advance of joining the Mastermind, each member completes a short questionnaire to identify focus areas, pain points, and current business status.
- Mastermind Prep: In advance of each call, each member is responsible for completing a short worksheet, which includes a progress report, provide a list of outstanding questions, and provide an idea of desired focus area(s) for an upcoming Mastermind Coaching Session.
- Twice Monthly Mastermind Coaching Session: As part of the Mastermind Coaching membership, Sasha Souza leads a 60 - 90 minute Zoom video call session once a month focused on addressing the members, as well as shared challenges, of the Mastermind. Monthly topics are developed through the Mastermind prep materials as well as a short collaborative discussion among members at the beginning of each call. Sessions may focus on unique challenges of the individual members or of shared pain points. All Zoom calls are uploaded to your page for (re)viewing later.
- Private Online Collaboration Forum: In order to support peer-to-peer collaboration among members in between group coaching sessions, The Consultancy for Creatives sets up a private online off Facebook group to post questions, share progress, and ask for help with challenges they may be facing.
- Guest Speakers: Some calls will include guest presenters from all types of industries who will discuss important knowledge from their years in business. The speakers will include those notable to the event industry as well as business people with unique selling propositions that the group can learn from.
- Peer Review: Peer review of member websites, branding, SEO, sales materials, business practices, and photoshoots. Buy gaining peer-to-peer and expert insight, members will be afforded the opportunity to present their offerings for collaboration.
- Monthly Business Book Club: Monthly book club to the top business books to read or listen to. Each book is hand-selected by Sasha Souza as a book that has transformed her business.
Fun Fact: The cost of group coaching is 32% of one-on-one coaching & mentoring.
If you get an error when purchasing that the email address is already taken, that means you already have an account with us, so head here to login: https://www.consultancyforcreatives.com/library